Cleaning and Prevention
• A thorough teeth cleaning along with a review of your medical history, and daily oral hygiene habits.
• We remove the decayed tooth material, clean the affected area, and then fill the cleaned out cavity with a composite or tooth colored filling material to restore the tooth’s function and appearance.
• A tooth shaped cap is placed over a tooth to cover the original tooth in order to restore its shape, size, strength, and appearance.
• A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the missing tooth and then a false tooth is placed in between.
Non Surgical Periodontal Dentistry
• Periodontal disease is a gum disease that begins as gingivitis and is caused by a plaque buildup. We have multiple options to treat periodontal disease that best suits you.
• Dental procedure that treats damaged nerve tissue due to a cavity or broken tooth.
• Removal of surface stains on the teeth for a brighter smile. This procedure is done in office combined with custom fitting whitening trays.
• Removing a tooth from the socket to improve function and health.
• A titanium screw is placed in the jaw bone and can be restored with a crown, bridge, or denture.
• Our staff works with children of all ages to promote dental care in a stress free environment.
• Custom shells of porcelain designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve appearance.
• Partial or full replacement of missing teeth to restore a full smile.