Covid 19 Response
Hello! I hope this letter finds you and your family well. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for my practice as you may have seen during your visits to the office. To continue to deliver exceptional service and safety our staff will have a new look with additional masks, gowns, and face shields.
All Smiles Dental Care follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces.
- COVID- 19 screening and temperature checks of all patients, dental staff members, and Dr. Green.
- Virtual waiting room – we ask you to wait in your car and call the office when you arrive. We will only allow the patients receiving treatment to enter the building.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Contact-free payment options and paperless checkout.
- Enhanced communication and teledentistry via email, text message, and zoom teleconferences.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our dental friends and patients.
Dr. Rhonda Green
Tiffany, Hannah, Stormy, Jada, and Kyra